

Today I made the hard decision to turn Cavi out for a holiday.
With the STCEC Annual Horse Show postponed due to the lack of entries, the only other major show this year would be the National Horse Show at the end of November in Ipoh.
We have been struggling with Cavi’s hooves all year and haven’t managed to get much growth on them. Every shoeing is dicey whether he will be sound and comfortable.
I am going to turn Cavi out for a good spell for about 2 months and forgo the rest of this competition season, in hopes that his hooves will grow and he can have a proper let down.
I may get Stanton back for awhile, as a loan from his new owner so that I can compete at NHS. Watch this space!